Certified Functional MedicineDr. Christina is a Certified Funtional Medicine Practitioner, Focusing on Sleep, Digestion, and Skin. Tele or in person consulations. Please Email: info@DrChristinaArbogast.com
- Dr. Christina Arbogast, AP, CFMP, Skin Care Specialist4039 13th St
St. Cloud, FL 34769(407) 792-5660
New HoursMon / Thur8am -1pm, 2pm - 6:30pmWed8am -1pm, 2pm - 5:30pmTue / Fri8am - 1pmSat8am - 11amDue to the Coronavirus our hours have changed!
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
[five_sixth last=”yes” spacing=”yes” center_content=”no” hide_on_mobile=”no” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” background_position=”left top” hover_type=”none” link=”” border_position=”all” border_size=”0px” border_color=”” border_style=”” padding=”” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” animation_type=”” animation_direction=”” animation_speed=”0.1″ animation_offset=”” class=”” id=””][title size=”1″ content_align=”left” style_type=”default” sep_color=”” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” class=”” id=””]What to Except on your First Visit[/title][fusion_text]Your first visit intake will be in a private room where we will review your condition and paperwork. Then, your acupuncture treatment will be given in our peaceful community healing room. We take care to make our space tranquil and soothing and have blankets and play soft music, most people relax deeply and fall asleep.
- Plan to wear comfortable clothing that can be pushed up to your knees and elbows.
- You can bring your music with ear buds.
- Be completely scent-free, we treat people with severe allergies, immune issues and asthma.
- Please turn off or silent your devices.
- Your appointment will be about 1 hour with a few extra minutes on the first visit
- Making appointments in advance ensures the times you want.
- We generally recommend 2 acupuncture treatments per week for the first 2 weeks for most conditions, reassessing frequency and progress on the fourth visit.
- We use one-time use, sterile, disposable needles, and they are TINY!
[/fusion_text][/five_sixth][fusion_text]Click edit button to change this text.[/fusion_text]