Certified Functional MedicineDr. Christina is a Certified Funtional Medicine Practitioner, Focusing on Sleep, Digestion, and Skin. Tele or in person consulations. Please Email: info@DrChristinaArbogast.com
- Dr. Christina Arbogast, AP, CFMP, Skin Care Specialist4039 13th St
St. Cloud, FL 34769(407) 792-5660
New HoursMon / Thur8am -1pm, 2pm - 6:30pmWed8am -1pm, 2pm - 5:30pmTue / Fri8am - 1pmSat8am - 11amDue to the Coronavirus our hours have changed!
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Tag Archives: immune system
Benefits of Acupuncture in Treating Immune Deficiency
Boosting immunity has become the buzzword of the last two years of the pandemic as everyone has examined ways to keep their immune systems strong to repel Covid-19. And most
Posted in Acupuncture, Immune System Also tagged acupuncture, immune deficiency, tcm Comments Off on Benefits of Acupuncture in Treating Immune Deficiency
Germ Theory: 101
Why do some people always catch a cold, and others don’t?
Viruses, germs, and bacteria are everywhere. They are in the food we eat, the air we
Posted in Acupuncture, Immune System, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged germs, tcm Comments Off on Germ Theory: 101