Certified Functional MedicineDr. Christina is a Certified Funtional Medicine Practitioner, Focusing on Sleep, Digestion, and Skin. Tele or in person consulations. Please Email: info@DrChristinaArbogast.com
- Dr. Christina Arbogast, AP, CFMP, Skin Care Specialist4039 13th St
St. Cloud, FL 34769(407) 792-5660
New HoursMon / Thur8am -1pm, 2pm - 6:30pmWed8am -1pm, 2pm - 5:30pmTue / Fri8am - 1pmSat8am - 11amDue to the Coronavirus our hours have changed!
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Tag Archives: meridians
Acupuncture Meridians and Qi Explained
If you are just beginning to look into acupuncture, you will be exposed to language you probably aren’t familiar with. One of the first phrases you might come across
Posted in Acupuncture, Qi, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged acupuncture, chee, qi, tcm Comments Off on Acupuncture Meridians and Qi Explained
Traveling the Energetic Highway: What Are Meridians?
Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) is a system that seems quite foreign to many in the Western world. However, this medical system has been around for over 3,500 years,
Posted in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Comments Off on Traveling the Energetic Highway: What Are Meridians?