Certified Functional MedicineDr. Christina is a Certified Funtional Medicine Practitioner, Focusing on Sleep, Digestion, and Skin. Tele or in person consulations. Please Email: info@DrChristinaArbogast.com
- Dr. Christina Arbogast, AP, CFMP, Skin Care Specialist4039 13th St
St. Cloud, FL 34769(407) 792-5660
New HoursMon / Thur8am -1pm, 2pm - 6:30pmWed8am -1pm, 2pm - 5:30pmTue / Fri8am - 1pmSat8am - 11amDue to the Coronavirus our hours have changed!
- • Three Steps to Keep Winter Allergies at Bay •
- • Healthy and Hearty Winter Recipes •
- • Three Tips for Maintaining Your Mental Health in Winter •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Tag Archives: winter
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, health is achieved by living in balance with nature and the seasons. Winter, the season of the Water Element, is the season for slowing
Enjoying Naps in the Winter Season
Most mammals are polyphasic sleepers, meaning that they sleep for short periods throughout the day. For humans, days are divided into two
For most people, the change of seasons from winter to spring is something to look forward to. But it also means a time when people tend to get
Winter’s element is water and is associated with the kidneys, which in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is considered the source of all qi and energy within the body.