Certified Functional MedicineDr. Christina is a Certified Funtional Medicine Practitioner, Focusing on Sleep, Digestion, and Skin. Tele or in person consulations. Please Email: info@DrChristinaArbogast.com
- Dr. Christina Arbogast, AP, CFMP, Skin Care Specialist4039 13th St
St. Cloud, FL 34769(407) 792-5660
New HoursMon / Thur8am -1pm, 2pm - 6:30pmWed8am -1pm, 2pm - 5:30pmTue / Fri8am - 1pmSat8am - 11amDue to the Coronavirus our hours have changed!
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Tag Archives: germs
Germ Theory: 101
Why do some people always catch a cold, and others don’t?
Viruses, germs, and bacteria are everywhere. They are in the food we eat, the air we
Posted in Acupuncture, Immune System, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged immune system, tcm Comments Off on Germ Theory: 101